Experts in translational issues (research to user benefit)
Early registration before:
Deadline for registration:
Deadline for bursary applications
Deadline for submissions of free papers
Notification of acceptance of free papers after:
Presentations to be sent by:
Clinicians, scientists and researchers from Eastern Europe are especially welcome and the Organising Committee may be able to provide support with costs (see registration form).
Main themes in working sessions are divided into two sections: (diagnostics, audit, surgery, orthodontics, nursing, speech, psychology) and (epidemiology, genetic, environment, gene/environment interaction, diet).
The Organising Committee invites the submission of abstracts under the following themes:
Research into prevention of oral facial clefts:Epidemiology; Genetics; Environment; Gene/Environment interaction;Diet and supplement.
Research into treatment of oral facial clefts:European outcome research collaboration to date;Diagnostics;Audit and measurement;Surgery;Orthodontics;Nursing;Speech therapy;Psychology.
Accepted papers will be posted on the conference site.
ALL ABSTRACTS MUST BE LIMITED TO 300 WORDS.
Instruction to аuthors for free papers
1. Please specify in your submission that this is for a free paper.
2. The language of the meeting is English.
3. Presentations will be restricted to 10 minutes, to facilitate the inclusion of the maximum number of papers.
4. In considering which papers to accept for presentation, the Organising Committee favours original work, which has not already been published.
5. Preference will be given to abstracts that contain details of the objectives, the materials and methods used the key results, the conclusions and practical application of the study.
6. The first named author must be the presenting author, to whom all correspondence will be sent.
7. Those authors (the first named author) whose abstracts are accepted for an oral presentation must register to attend the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee.